Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

April 7th-13th Training

Monday: No running

Tuesday: 1.1 miles (7:13); 2.6 miles (6:58)

Wednesday: 3 miles (6:43)

Thursday: 5 miles (6:31); 4.2 miles (6:40)

Friday: 8 miles (6:36)

Saturday: 9.1 miles (6:33)

Sunday: 6.8 miles (6:49)

Week Total: 39.8 miles.  I had a little more planned but I got pretty lazy with some second runs.  It's hard to go from no running, to running again.  But at least my hip doesn't hurt when I run anymore.  I'll have some random twinges when I'm walking around but mostly, the pain is still gone despite the fact that my left butt is still swollen.  I'll probably add a moderate run or two this weekend and run around 70 miles or so.  Glad to be somewhat back at it.

I also get bonus points for not being too far off Mo's time.  I predicated he would run 2:07:30. He has way too much horsepower and burns way too much fuel.  The dude ran 3:28 for 1500m less than a year ago...And the men's marathon is also the most competitive event in distance running right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment