Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

April 28th-May 4th Training

Monday-Friday: No running. Freaking knee.

Saturday: 3.7 miles (7:04)

Sunday: No running. 

Week Total: 3.7 miles. Lowest mileage week in a long time.  I knew running the marathon wasn't the smartest thing, but I don't plan on feeling fit until August with a planned peak of October, so I have time. While my hip didn't hurt during the marathon, anytime I would externally rotate my right leg, it would hurt a lot.  I guess those guys didn't do their job because weak external rotators can be a cause of patellofemoral syndrom (what I most likely have).  I'll wait until I feel better before I slowly build up.  But I do know that  I will get destroyed at Bolder Boulder in a few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Scott - met you at the Nashville marathon last year and I've been following your progress ever since. I was pumped to see you really killing it and I know you'll get back there when you're ready. I'm planning on being up in Boulder the weekend of the race, let me know if you'd like to go for a run or something. -Andrew Catalano 9088687549

    ReplyDelete