Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

May 12th-18th Training

Monday: 3 miles (6:41); 6.3 miles (6:48)

Tuesday: No Running

Wednesday: 4.6 miles (6:36)

Thursday: 3 miles (6:49); 6.8 miles (7:04)

Friday:5.3 miles (6:53)

Saturday: No Running

Sunday: 12.1 miles (6:35)

Week Total=41.1 miles.  Finally a week with a few days of running.  I'm way, way out of shape. The second set of two weeks off absolutely killed me.  And now, I have the heat to deal with as well.  But I felt like I finally hit my low point and from this point forward, I'll slowly gain back fitness.  My mileage is way behind where it was at this point in 2013, and unless I run 130+ miles a week the rest of the year, I won't beat last year's total.  Last week of school, so I'll finally be able to get more sleep and I could very well get chicked at Boulder Bolder on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think there is any more shame in losing to a woman than a man, but certainly not Shalane. Injuries are rough, but you're on the way back.

    ReplyDelete