Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

January 20th-26th Training

Monday: No running. Quads completely trashed and in pain.

Tuesday: No running. Same as yesterday, except my lats are now sore too because I was using the railing on the stairs as sort of like crutches so I didn't have to walk down them. I live a rough life.

Wednesday: No running. Soreness on its way out.

Thursday: 5.3 miles (7:03); 4.5 miles (7:15)

Friday: 4.6 miles (6:40); 6.3 miles(6:49) 

Saturday: 10 miles (7:01)


Sunday: No running.

Week Total: 30.7 miles. Felt better by the end of the week and got a massage on Saturday, which hopefully sped up my recovery.  But man, my quads were in pain for a few days.  This week, I'll probably get around 80ish in, if not a little higher, with mostly easy running.

No comments:

Post a Comment