Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Netflix Movie Monday

Well, vacation time is over so it's back to the real world. Rather than be a bum, I've set a goal to do something productive every day (cut/weedeat the front yard today, backyard tomorrow, etc.) And I guess that means I need to update this more often and add some more articles I've been planning for a while.  Anyway, I've always been an old school horror movie fan.  Maybe it's because it reminds me of my childhood because I would always watch them on cable growing up.  But I liked the simple plot, classic villain and they weren't as graphic as most horror are today.  I don't mind a good amount of blood, but I can't stand torture type horror movies like Saw, etc. Not my cup of tea.

Lately, Netflix has added Friday the 13th 3-8.  Other than Freddy, you can't name a better old school villain than Jason and the Friday the 13th Nintendo game was insanely hard as well.  And as an added bonus, all of the movies are in HD.


No comments:

Post a Comment