Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

July 18th-24th Training

Monday: 7.5 miles (7:45); 6.3 miles (6:59)

Tuesday: 9.2 miles with 4xhill blasts (7:34); 6.8 miles (7:02)

Wednesday: 9.5 miles with 2x800m with 400m jog.  Plan was 4x800m because I was pushed for time because of practice and the goal was to run faster than last time (2:23ish), with 1/2 the recovery jog.  First one was 2:24 and got a little bit tough and the second I really struggled on and ran 2:23.  I wasn't sure if I had time for four anyway and I was absolutely dead. On each of the two, I felt good for the first 300-400m before rapidly getting worn out.  Made a doctor's appointment when I got home.

Thursday: 11.2 miles (6:46); 5.4 miles (7:23)

Friday: 8 miles (7:34); 5.2 miles with strides (7:44)

Saturday: 9.5 miles with four mile race in 21:52. Plan was to just get the win and I was pacing Alex Ponce to run 5:30ish pace. I had a small lead at two miles but noticed the guys in third and fourth passed Alex.  I didn't want one of them catapult to me, so I ran a 5:09 third mile to build a 20ish second lead, followed by backing off the last mile; 5.4 miles (7:24)

Sunday: 17.6 miles (6:52). Met Sean Brown, who has the same exact marathon time as me and recently moved into town.  We ran with Hunter Hall and Alex Payne for a few miles before they branched off. I was planning on running 20 but after 14-15 miles, I was feeling like garbage and had a death march the last mile.  Easily, the most worn-out I've been after a run all year.

Week Total: 101.6 miles. Rough week because I wanted to be a few weeks into my speed work phase but I haven't done a single workout I'm happy with yet.  I ended up getting my blood tests back and my iron was fine, which surprised me.  However, my hematocrit and hemoglobin have taken a big nose dive, my RDW was the highest I've ever seen it and my MCV was the lowest I've ever seen it.  Looks like a case of anemia for me, which happened two summers ago, which was diagnosed as hemolytic anemia.  Maybe it's the same thing again but this will cramp my style for a while.

2 comments:

  1. Strange "water hack" burns 2 lbs overnight

    More than 160,000 men and women are hacking their diet with a easy and secret "liquid hack" to burn 2 lbs every night in their sleep.

    It is easy and it works on anybody.

    Here's how you can do it yourself:

    1) Go get a glass and fill it with water half glass

    2) Proceed to use this strange hack

    so you'll be 2 lbs thinner in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Affiliate Profit Machine is ready -

    Plus, earning money online using it is as simple as 1--2--3!

    It's super easy how it works...

    STEP 1. Input into the system what affiliate products the system will promote
    STEP 2. Add push button traffic (this ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the system grow your list and sell your affiliate products all for you!

    Are you ready to make money ONLINE???

    Get the full details here

    ReplyDelete