Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

July 11-17th Training

Monday: 9.2 miles (8:18); 6.3 miles (6:59)

Tuesday: 7.7 miles (7:00); 6.2 miles with strides (7:06)

Wednesday: 8.9 miles (7:50); 6.1 miles (7:08)

Thursday: 11.8 miles with bailed tempo. Got was four miles on the track, working from 5:20 to 5:10.  Went out way too hard on the first lap, so I decided to change it to 4x1 mile at 5:10-5:15 with 60s rest.  Ran 5:12 on the first one and about 3/4 of a mile through the second, my legs started shutting down and it was getting insanely hot.  Was dragging butt through cross country practice afterwards and saw the dew point was 75 after ending the tempo.; 4.5 miles (7:15)

Friday: 11.3 miles (7:30); 3.7 miles (7:13)

Saturday: 6.8 miles with 5k in 16:48. Had 2.5 hours sleep because I saw Del the Funky Homosapien last night and I almost decided to turn off my alarm clock.  Struggled through the first mile in 5:15ish with Karl Lamke and then was able to start pulling away.  Was struggling some on the last mile, so I slammed on the brakes to the 5:40s

Sunday: 20 miles (6:24). Good long run.  Was getting really balmy out there and was going to cut it to 16 until I got the genius idea to add some mileage running around in the shade.  Glad to knock out my first 20 in a while.

Week Total: 102.5 miles. Glad to surpass 100 miles again.  Didn't get in the intensity I wanted but that will eventually come.

1 comment:

  1. You should see how my pal Wesley Virgin's adventure starts in this shocking and controversial video.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he discovered hidden, "mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to get everything they want.

    These are the exact same methods many celebrities (notably those who "come out of nothing") and top business people used to become wealthy and successful.

    You probably know that you use less than 10% of your brain.

    Mostly, that's because the majority of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps that conversation has even occurred INSIDE OF YOUR very own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind about seven years back, while driving an unlicensed, beat-up trash bucket of a car with a suspended license and $3 on his debit card.

    "I'm so frustrated with living check to check! Why can't I become successful?"

    You've been a part of those those conversations, ain't it right?

    Your very own success story is going to be written. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    Take Action Now!

    ReplyDelete