Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Last two weeks

Monday: 5.5 miles (7:16)

Tuesday: 8 miles (6:46)

Wednesday: 10.7 miles (6:31)

Thursday: 9.6 miles with 5 mile Turkey Trot in 26:22. Ran the first mile with some college kid who runs for Miss St. in 5:06. Slowly gapped him over time and actually was getting a little tired on the hills.  Soleus still on lockdown from the marathon.

Friday: 9.3 miles (6:18); 5.4 miles (7:18)

Saturday: 10 miles (7:40)

Sunday: 2 miles.  Was going to do a progression but I wasn't feeling it at all

Week Total: 60.5 miles. Another booty week.  I'll just call it a post-marathon recovery week.  I actually had zero soreness at all, except for both of my soleus's being insanely tight.

Monday: 8 miles with attempted moderate run.  I was going to run 10 miles, working from 6:00 down to 5:20s but again, I'm being a sissy and my body and mind is being resistant to anything remotely fast.; 5.5 miles (7:24)

Tuesday: No Running

Wednesday: 10.6 miles (6:33) Plan was to start running lower 6s midway through and then work my way to sub 5:30 by the end.  I got down to 6:00 for a couple of miles before I started really struggling.  With a little over a mile to go, I had to scrap it because it was too tough.

Thursday: 3.3 miles (7:42)

Friday: 9.1 miles (6:43)

Saturday: 3.1 miles (6:57)

Sunday: 6.4 miles (7:38)

Week Total: 46 miles.  Super lazy, tired and unmotivated this week.  But I did some bloodwork and found out my iron is really low.  Whenever it's low, my motivation (as well as my fitness) really nosedives.  I'm going in later for more extensive work to try and figure out the cause.  But regardless, the low iron bug strikes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment